Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Closet : Khloe Kardashian

Postado por Yasmim Tamiris- Moda Hoje Em Dia às terça-feira, julho 17, 2012 em terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2012 |
Reações: 


Khloe Kardashian é a irmã mais nova de Kim Kardashian. Empresaria, modelo, apresentadora e socialite  a moça de 28 anos tem muito estilo e um closet de dar inveja e qualquer mortal.

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love ALL of my shoes!!! It is a must to have them color coordinated and to be able to see each and every one of them! I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! LOL I would say I am so crazy!! It definitely helps to put one shoe one way, and the other another way. It saves space but it is also nice to be able to see the backside of the shoe. LOL I am an organization freak!

</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Various Designers</span>


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Every week I have a day where I just focus on making sure that all my clothes remain organized and color coordinated. I have all of my shirts and dresses facing the same way and my jeans are all folded and hung the same way. This is a must when you are dealing with my clothes, shoes and bags. I love beautiful things. So if I am going to spend the money on these types of accessories, I feel I should treat them like I would anything else. I would literally die if I saw one of my bags crumbled up on the closet floor underneath a coat. That is not how you treat fashion!

</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Clothes, Various Designers</span>



<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love Missoni and always have. Missoni is effortless. They design all the style for you. All you need to do is get dressed! Missoni just makes me happy. I love all of the bright colors, prints… you feel good wearing these pieces. I always feel like I am on vacation when I rock Missoni! This will be perfect for Mexico! 

And these stunning Louboutin’s were an anniversary present from Lamar. He picked out these shoes and a Herve dress for me to wear. He had them all laid out in a hotel room along with an amazing surprise of a night! This night was magical and I will remember it forever. I do not think I will ever get rid of these heels.


</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Romper, Missoni; Shoes, Christian Louboutin </span>#inline_04


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>These boots are so special to me. They are probably about 10 years old. My dad bought them for me when I was in high school. He picked them out himself and surprised me for no reason at all. He said, “These boots just screamed your name! So I had to get them for you!” I believe these were my first super expensive piece of clothing. I love the memories these boots give me!! And my vintage Chanel bag…need I say more?! Love Chanel… it makes any outfit just that much more fabulous.


</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top, Givenchy; Boots, Dolce and Gabbana; Bag, Vintage Chanel</span>#inline_05


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Leopard has been my thing forever! When I was a teenager my entire room was done in leopard print! Leopard is timeless, chic, and always in style. When in doubt… leopard!

</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Alexander Wang 
</span>#inline_09


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Herve Leger; Shoes, Miu Miu </span>#inline_14


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Christian Louboutin; Clutch, Chanel </span>#inline_13
Confesso que depois de ver essas fotos e olhar meu guarda roupa me bateu uma tristeza :(


O que vocês acharam do closet da Khloe?

2 comentários:

  1. acho que to com uma invejinha branca dela kkkkkkkkkkkk
    girlfashionandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nossa...que invejinha dos sapatos *-* haha
    vim aqui visitar e ja segui!
    beijjinhos!

    http://writinstyle-2.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir

Oi!!
Muito Obrigada por comentar aqui no blog.
Criticas serão aceitas,desde que você tenha educação para criticar, e não ofender.
Se quiser que eu visite seu blog e só deixar o link aqui.
beijos e volte sempre!